People are affraid of their own greatness - Nelson Mandela



torsdag 1 september 2011

Sometimes

Angry.
Sometimes you have to be it.
Sometimes life isn't fair.
You can't always walk around and act like a sun.
"People get what they deserve" - Yeah, sure, right...! Not in my fucking ass...
Sometimes I wish that I could see the faces of those people who treat others bad because of their own bad selfconfidence, I wish I could see them when they realize...they are not better than anyone else. They are not better than those other poor people they pick on. If they are something, they are cowards.
Sometimes I wish I could see their faces when the "poor" people stand up to them, and make them realize that it's only about themselves. "I feel sorry for them, they don't know better..." Yeah, but does that mean I want to be picked on by somebody that makes me feel just as bad as himself? That's no fucking excuse.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar